CSR Hebel PowerFloor AAC aerated concrete wall building flooring suppliers distributors - C & S Lightweight Melbourne
Hebel AAC Lightweight Concrete Floor Panels - PowerFloor
- Not propping: No requirement for rigid propping, as panel are supported by the joists
- Good load carrying capacity: Hebel PowerFloor systems can support a maximum uniformly distributed load of 5kPa, or concentrated (point) load of 1.8kN over a load are of 350mm2 with joists at 600mm maximum centres.
- Low wastage: Minimal on-site cutting as panels are supplied in standard lengths to suit joist spacing.
- Rapid installation: Typical placement rates of 70m2/day can be achieved.
- Tranquility: Hebel PowerFloor is designed for superior acoustic insulation.
- Termite resistant: AAC is not a food source for termites.
- No pre-drilling required
- Fire resistance: Excellent resistance to fires.
- Solidity: Hebel PowerFloor is extremely strong and each panel is reinforced with corrosion-protected steel mesh.
- Thermal Resistance: Hebel PowerFloor’s better thermal efficiency.
|Residential Suspended Ground Floors
||Residential Suspended First Floors
||Commercial Fllors - schools, offices and community centres